Monday, September 24, 2018

8th grade graduation

8th grade graduation
My 8th grade graduation was really hard for me because that day my classmate wasn't graduating. My classmate Rosie Amis didn't graduate because she's currently resting in heaven. We called ''missy'' that was her nickname because she looked like Missy Elliot. She lost her life because some man wanted to be retarded and get drunk and she died in a car crash here in Indianapolis April 1,2018 is the day she died so we as a class came up with an idea to hang her blazer and tie in a frame and put it in the middle school hallway. So we saved a chair in her honor with purple and what fabric and ribbons those 2 colors was her favorite colors. I love her so much I couldn't  be here if it wasn't for her she was a bundle of joy so Rosie girl I love you so much #RosieWorld.

No comments:

Post a Comment