Monday, September 24, 2018

A Big Day at Holiday World

A Big Day at Holiday World
My experience for this blog is about the time I went to holiday world with my family. I was in holiday world and rode a couple of rides. Then we walked around the place which was really fun. I saw all the cool stuffed animals and gift shop that was around the area. My whole family went aunties, uncles, cousins, sisters, grandmas and grandpa. I had a whole lot of fun there I hope someday I can come back there any time I want but I can't because it is very,very far away super duper far. I wanted to go there for my birthday but I couldn't because it's not what my mom or sister wants to do. I can't help but thinking of how much fun I had but 's really far from here. I hope you enjoy my experience story and I will see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment